I'm not sure whether the point of this post is to confirm George's paternity, or to show that my husband can act like a baby. Actually, it's more like a list of how father and daughter resemble one another. George and Claire both:
1) Get extremely cranky when they haven't been fed.
2) Function best with an afternoon nap.
3) Are either way too loud or completely inaudible.
4) Require face-to-face time with me at the most inopportune moments, like when I'm on the toilet.
5) Have an uncanny ability to make a giant mess out of limited resources.
6) Enjoy tinkering with computer wires and electronic equipment.
7) Crack up watching "Mahna Mahna" on YouTube.
8) Don't mind that I poke a little fun at them in this blog.
9) Love me very much.
10) Are loved by me immeasurably.